Monday, July 12, 2010
Totally Stampalicious - Pregnant JJ with a Splash of Red. . .
. . . but as you may be able to guess, my card has a *bit* more than a splash! LOL Red is one of my favorite colors and to ask me to just use a splash of it is like asking a kid not to eat the cookies! :) SO, this week's challenge over at Totally Stampalicious is to make a card with whatever colors you want but make sure there's a *splash* of red on your card. Easy peasy, right?? Lucky for me, the challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges this week is to use black, white and red on your card so I was able to kill two birds with one stone!
Peggy's sketch challenge over at the Paperworks Co. blog is to make a circle card. Again, sounds easy, right? Let me tell you, not as easy as it sounds!
So, after figuring out how big of a card I could make, and then sizing and resizing my digi image, I came up with this:
Recipe - Stamps: Pregnant JJ (Totally Stampalicious) Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, SU! DP Accessories: Nesties, Hodgepodge Hardware, paper piercer, Copics, taffeta ribbon, button, silver cord
Have fun with this challenge - red is a fabulous color and you can make so many great color combinations with it! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
WOW WOW LOVE IT...there I said it loudly so you can hear me....over my wowers...mouth dropped...very nicely done!! Make more of them for sure!
Fabulous Melissa! I'm not pregnant, but that's why I eat chocolate too! lol
I love the sassy look on the woman's face! It goes great with the sentiment. I too love red! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paperworks Co. I hope to see you again next week.
-Karen Lynn, DT member for PWCO
Great circle card! The paper piecing looks great and I love the button bow :) Thanks for joining us at PaperWorks Co!!
Post a Comment