Saturday, July 10, 2010
Color Throwdown Celebrates 100 ~~ Holy Smokes!!!
WOW - it's hard to believe that the gals over at The Color Throwdown have been at this for almost 2 years of weekly challenges!!! They manage to inspire us week after week - sometimes requiring *me* to step out of my box... WAYYYY out of my box! LOL I was so excited when I read that they were going to have a HUGE celebration to mark this milestone - can we say INCREDIBLE fun and prizes?? If you check out this post you will find the HUGE list of companies that have graciously donated prizes to help the CTD crew celebrate!
So, without further ado - here's the one hundredth color combination:
Don'tcha just LOVE those colors??? SO much fun! I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch:
Here ya' go. . .
I know it's REALLY hard to see the three strips behind the main image because the oval layers got so big and the square covers them up at the bottom but I PROMISE you that they are there! LOL I love this stamp set from Verve - one can never have too many Verves, right? :)
I hope you will take some time to play with the girls at CTD and then check out their creations for this week - making a card and then leaving comments for the girls is the only way you're going to be able to qualify for those amazing prizes! Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
fabulous use of the colors...very vibrant!
enjoy *~*
Great card! Love all the pearls and extra-touch details!
Thanks for playing with us!!!
lovely....great papers...and Ilove that paper piercing...Thanks for playing along with this special 100th Color Throwdown Challenge!! Don't forget to "hop" around to all the blog stops and leave some love....the creators will love getting your comments and it increases you changes of being a winner!!!
Your card is amazingly detailed and so pretty! I love the piercing on the sentiment panel! Thanks so much for joining us at the CTD!
Wow!! What a gorgeous card! Your detail is beyond fantastic!! Thank you for playing along the CTD 100th with us.
Post a Comment