This week's 4 Crafty Chicks challenge is brought to you by ME and I'm looking for you to use some metal on your card. You can think "outside of the box" for this one, though...you could use metallic paper, embossing powder, ink, charms, brads...the possibilities are endless.
When I saw Stacey's inspiration picture over at the Curtain Call Color Challenge, I knew I had to use it for *something* this week since we had so much of the white stuff (even if it *does* have the dreaded Pacific Point...)
I love this week's Paperworks Co. sketch - clean and simple lines should make for a quick card:
Wow - this card was hard to photograph with all the white. You'll see my little bit of metal up in the top right part of the corner - a Hodgepodge Hardware swirly clip:
Stamps: Tiny Tags (SU!) Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke Ink: Cherry Cobbler Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, paper piercer, Scor-It, Nesties, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, twine, Jewelry Tag punch, 3-D Flowers Die (Sizzix), Sweetest Stem embosslit, Hodgepodge Hardware
I also made a coordinating envelope for the Just Us Girls challenge this week:
I hope you will take a few minutes to play along with us this week - we'd love to see what you create for our metal challenge. If you need a little bit of inspiration, please visit the other Chicks' blogs and see what goodies they've got goin' on...
Enjoy your day!













7 comments:
Nice Challenge for us to do, love your card, those flowers are super cute! WTG!!!
WOW Melissa!! This is beyond gorgeous! Great matching envie! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you'll join us again next week! I submitted your card for you so no worries :)
Your flowers are lovely (even in Pacific Point, LOL!). I love the paper piercing and scored lines, they add so much detail. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!
Great card - stunning in it's' simple layout yet gorgeous flowers and details. Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week. We appreciate your participation and your support.
Melissa, your card is GORGEOUS!!! A card after my own little heart...LOL!!! Fab details and you totally rocked the colors!!! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call! Hugs ~S~
Simply divine, what a great card
gorgeous card!!
I love the roses, amazing
Post a Comment