Hey everyone! Happy Valentine's Day to you all - I hope you will all be able to enjoy some time with the ones you love. :) We've got a Specialty Challenge for you this week over at Picture Perfect Creations and it's...wait for it....wait for it... a VALENTINE'S themed challenge! Go crazy showing us your V-Day-inspired creations!
For my card, I used the TCP Tuesday Sketch from a couple of weeks ago - don't you love it?
I *had* to use one of my new TCP stamps for this one - this little penguin dude is just the cutest - and I got to try out the whole "image outside of the nesties" thing. Took a bit of figuring but I think it turned out OK:
Stamps: Got Love (TCP) Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambo, DeLovely DSP (Cosmo Cricket) Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Versafine Onyx Black, Melon Mambo Accessories: Copics, paper piercer, Nesties, sponge dauber, clear embossing powder, dimensionals, sewing machine, Kassie's Brocade embossing folder
Thanks for stopping by - I've got a busy day planned after I get home from work this afternoon and, yes, it does include crafting. ;) I hope you will take a few minutes to play along with us at Picture Perfect Creations - we love it when you do! See you later - enjoy your day. :)












7 comments:
Tooo cute there Melissa...luv it. Way to go on that Valentine's Day Challenge. Lots out there, and you made another great wonderful card.
Awesome!
Oh my goodness, this is STUNNING Melissa! I adore the colours and the layout. x
I {heart} this card!! So darn cute!!
This is so cute and fun, Melissa. I love those hearts and the little penguin!!!
What a gorgeouss card. That penguin is the cutest thing and I love the bright colours.
He is sooo cute! I have been looking at that technique too - you'll have to show me one day how you did it :) Very nice card this week girlie!
Georgeous card. Stunning colors and love the pattern paper balloons. Love it!! TFS
Post a Comment