Monday, February 7, 2011

PPC #48 - Clean & Simple



Morning all!  I have been a busy beaver this weekend trying to get ahead of the game with my DT cards - the boys and I are taking another road trip to visit my parents for a nice, LONG weekend.  This week's Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo is one that was pretty easy for me:


The sketch I used is one from last week's clean&simple stamping:


Seriously, this card took less than half an hour - that's LIGHT SPEED for me!  :)

Stamps: Because I Care (SU!)  Paper: Cappella (BG), Origins (BG), SU DSP, Kraft, Concord Crush  Ink: Concord Crush, Crumb Cake  Accessories: Crumb Cake seam binding, vintage button, twine 

Wow... I think that's the shortest list of ingredients I've ever had!  LOL  And no paper piercing this time!  ;)  I hope you'll play along with us at PPC this week.  If you have time, please check out the rest of the PPC Creators' blogs - they love it when you do!  See you on Wednesday!
signature

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Beautiful, I love it, and that bow is wonderful!

Stacy Morgan said...

Soothing and beautiful.