I absolutely {LOVE} Stacey's Curtain Call Color combo this week...reds and neutrals...what could be better?
And a fabulous color combo *has* to have a perfect sketch to go along with it, right? So, off I went to Mojo Monday and found this beauty. A little shout-out to the Verve gals for picking my Mojo card from last week as one of the top twenty-one entries...not too shabby when there were over 300 entries!! Thank you!!! Now back to this week's sketch:
Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (Verve) Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Crumb Cake Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, SU! DSP Accessories: Real Red grosgrain ribbon, sewing machine, Nestabilities (circles, scallop circles, Labels Fourteen, adhesive pearls, sponge dauber
I hope you will join us for Tamie's challenge - the more the merrier, I always say! Don't forget to stop back in a few hours for my second week as Guest Designer over at Paperworks Co. - I've got a really cute card for you! See you then!













4 comments:
This is wonderful! That color combination is great!
Beautiful card!!
Nicely done friend, love that bow/ribbon. The stamps are very nice. I sure love that butterfly.
Another beautiful card. That butterfly is the just the cutest thing!!!!
Post a Comment