Welcome back for another fun-filled week at the 4 Crafty Chicks. This week's hostess-with-the-mostest is Leanne and she's whipped up this awesome sketch for you all to play with:
I don't seem to find the time to play along with Stacey's Curtain Call as often as I'd like to so when I saw this week's combo - such a YUMMY inspiration picture - I knew I had to play along.
Stamps: Treasure Life (CTMH) Ink: Chocolate Chip Paper: Almost Amethyst, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, SU! DSP Accessories: Paper piercer, buttons, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Nesties, sponge dauber, adhesive pearls
I hope you'll take a few minutes to stop by the other Chicks' blogs - I know they have created some amazing cards this week. Thanks for popping by today - tomorrow's FRIDAY and my oldest turns 15! ACK! How did that happen??? *smile* See ya later!













7 comments:
Gorgeous card Melissa! I love your bow - and that saying rocks! WTG!
Yep, Your bow is awesome! I pulled out that saying for my card on Monday too. Isn't that say just perfect? Beautiful card.
Love that color combo again, they did great. Your card, and yes your bow is amazing. The stamp set is very cool. Nicely done!
You're fireproof!
Good weekend!
You are one of my favorite people to scraplift ideas from. I am choosing you to share this Stylish Blog award with. Check out my blog at: http://bankingoncrafts.blogspot.com/ to see what you have to do!
This is so pretty!! Fantastic detail and design! I love the quote too.
Thank you for playing along Curtain Call challenge with us.
Really beautiful card :) Congratulations to you!
Post a Comment