Thursday, February 16, 2012

Double Down!

 

How did another week zip by so quickly?  I swear, the older I get, the faster time goes.  I know that's how it is for everyone but it really doesn't seem fair- guess I've got to take time to smell the roses. 

This week over at the 4 Crafty Chicks, Tamie is our hostess-with-the-mostest and she is challenging us to "Double Down!"  How you interpret this is up to you - you could use two brads, buttons, ribbons, papers...the possibilities are endless.  I decided to make TWO cards with TWO patterned papers...the same, but a bit different.  I also made these for last week's TCP Tuesday Inspiration Challenge using the following picture - I was inspired by the stars (paper) and the bright, fun colors which made me think of a kids' birthday party...hence, the birthday cards!







Thanks for popping by today - don't forget to stop by the other Chicks' blogs to see how they interpreted this week's theme!  See you next week - don't forget about the There She Goes Sneak Peeks next week....you'll be able to see them starting on Tuesday.  Have a great weekend!


signature


Stamps: Birthday Bunny (TCP) 
Ink:  Early Espresso 
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Fly a Kite DSP (MME) 
Accessories: Buttons, twine, Circus Border die (TCP)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Double cute!!!! What size are these little ditties?

Tamie said...

Great cards!

Leanne said...

Nice paper....very cool! WTG!

Lori Turner said...

Super cute my friend!! These little cards are so super cute :)