Tuesday, February 21, 2012

There She Goes Sneak Peek {Day One}



We have all had a loss for words…but have you ever had a loss for “numbers?” Torico’s new illustrated set brings the numbers to the forefront. With two sets of numbers to color, paper piece, or be creative with ink, Numbered Days is the set for you to send those birthday and anniversary wishes. 

Numbered Days is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 37 stamps and will sell for $15.00.


Friendbots, Lovebots, Nursebots, and now Birthdaybots. Torico has been hard at work to bring us another fabulous bot! Is this bot ever cute. What a fabulous way to send out birthday wishes to your little bot. 

Birthdaybot is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 4 stamps and will sell for $7.00.

For my card I decided to use the fabulous bot image from Birthdaybots as well as one of the sentiments from Numbered Days.  I paper-pieced the present and had a bit of fun coloring the little dude:

Paper: Fly a Kite (MME), Tangerine Tango, Whisper White  Accessories: Buttons, twine, paper piercer, Nesties, Copics

A little peek at the Copics I used:

Would you like to win the new Numbered Days and Birthdaybot stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetters' blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time, Saturday, February 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.






signature

40 comments:

Jen Shults said...

So stinking adorable! I love the paper piecing you did on the present!

Cassie said...

Cute, Melissa! I love how you colored that little bot, and that darling paper :D

Feikje said...

Nice colors you matched! Like how you colored you box.

Banu said...

Loved the paper pierced present. Really neat.

RedGem said...

I just love your cards...and once again you didn't disappoint! Wonderful use of colors and the paper-piecing is just a great idea along with the wonderful DSP you chose! Tks for sharing.

Gretchen said...

Just adorable! Ilove your coloring and paper piecing!

Luv2talk said...

Every card is so cute. I'm loving them all. Can't wait to get this set and try some of these great ideas!

Anonymous said...

really cute card.

Jess Willison said...

So cute! Love this Bot!

Marie said...

Great card, I love the colors and how you colored the robot something other then grey! TFS =)

Alina said...

Great card Melissa!

Becky Litz said...

cute! I like the stripy present!

Anita said...

Adorable!

Mary J said...

Fabby make, love that newbie!

Ann said...

Wonderful card lots of detail and great layout love the paper pieced gift. TFS Ann Lind

Ted said...

Melissa, that patterned paper makes all the difference. :) Great card!

Luanne said...

Lovely card! and beautiful papers

Karen Giron said...

This is adorable! I love the colors in your birthdaybot and your paper pieced present is perfect!

ElisaScraps said...

Great card.

Sue D said...

Great card--love the papers and coloring.

sunflower sue said...

Love this card and how you paper pieced the present.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous colours and design Melissa - LOVE it :)

Pam said...

Love this one. Great colors.

FrancineB said...

Love your choice of paper patterns and colors.

Indy's Designs said...

So dang cute!!!

*denise* said...

amazing card and I like howyou showwhat copics you used in this card! *denise*

Chrissy Larson said...

I LOVE how you did the gift! It is SO cute!

Heather said...

Great card, love the 'bot :)

wifeycookie said...

Wow! That's one super cute robot! :)

Stampin Cats said...

Love the card!! The colors, layout..... just awesome.

Elena said...

What an adorable card!

Jackie said...

This is super sweet! I just love the paper piercing!

Jenny said...

Superb colouring, love your card :0)
Jenny x

Kelly Collins said...

Great card. Love the colors you used and the paper piecing.

zehra said...

Lovely and cute card

elizabeth said...

Very cute. Love the layout.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love your card. I really like the images in both these stamp sets.... thanks for sharing.

Purple Card Lady said...

Vibrant colors! Lovely creations. TFS!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Nice paper piecing job Melissa!

Debbie Gaydos said...

SO CUTE! Love the paper pieced present. That bot has stolen my heart!!