Happy Monday everyone!
Y'all know how busy Mondays are for me and this one is no exception! This week's theme over at The Shabby Tea Room is "Cottage Comfort" - inspired by this warm and cozy picture:
Nicole is asking us to use warm colors and/or stripes in our creations so I did just that. I LOVE the colors in the comforter and picked four that I thought went well together ~ Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Riding Hood Red and Groovy Guava. I found Amy R's new sketch , dug out my new Cherry Blossoms stamp set from Flourishes and got to work:
Recipe - Stamps: Cherry Blossoms (Flourishes) Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Fired Brick Distress Ink (Tim Holtz) Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Groovy Guava, SU! DP, Kraft Accessories: Paper piercer, Nestabilities, Perfect Polka Dots EF (SU!/Sizzix), corduroy buttons (SU!), stitched grosgrain ribbon
Our sponsor this week in the Tea Room is:

Make sure you stop by and see what the rest of the Shabby Girls created:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Cathy Clark - Papier Girl
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute By Lisa
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Cathy Clark - Papier Girl
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute By Lisa
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to come back in a bit for the PPC Summer Kick-Off Blog Hop! See you then!














6 comments:
Love this--the inspiration piece is wonderful and you captured the feeling! The sentiment stamp you used is wonderful!
pretty card, love the buttons.
This is so very pretty, Melissa! I love the warm colors you worked with and your take on that sketch is perfect. Fun floral stamp you used, too.
Beautiful card! Love the layout and color combo! great take on the challenge! :)
Melissa, I love your card for this week's challenge. First of all the layout is so perfect and the way you pulled the colors together is amazing! I am so glad to be here in the Tea Room designing with you and the rest of The Shabby Girls!
Just stunning, love the colours you have chosen from the pic, what a perfect combo! :)
Post a Comment