Monday, June 7, 2010

Totally Stampalicious Meets JUGS


Wow ... did anyone watch "The Bachelorette" tonight?  What a gong show!  It's beginning to look like Vienna and Jake all over again - these men are almost as catty as the ladies were with Jake.  Who knew??  LOL

I said I'd be back with one more card today and here I am.  :)  This time I used Totally Stampalicious's color challenge to use yellow and blue ( I used Crushed Curry, Night of Navy and Cool Caribbean) and the sketch is from Just Us Girls (rotated, of course)...

Recipe - Stamps: Fat Mice Flower (Totally Stampalicious)  Accessories: Buttons, wire, library clip, oval punch, paper piercer, Copics


That'll be it for me tonight - it's past my bedtime!  LOL  Thanks for stopping by - see you later!

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable, Melissa. I love those colors together and what a fun little mouse image. Really like the clipped sentiment, too.
Darn it all that I missed the Bachelorette. I need to set my DVR!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh wow, Melissa!!!! This is FANTASTIC!!!! Every little detail is simply perfect!!!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so adorable! Love the image and the colors and papers are fabulous! The sketch looks great flipped, too! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

Andrea M said...

How awesome is this?!?!? WOW! Great job with the sketch - you really added some wonderful touches. Everything works so perfectly. And I LOVE your card stand - is it a repurposed fork? Awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. Hope we'll see you back again next week :)

Leanne said...

Hey Melissa, what a cute card...love the buttons and swirly wire...very cool...