Here we are again! Time for another Picture Perfect Creations Color Challenge and Megan has come up with another awesome combination.
Have I said how THRILLED I am that Riding Hood Red is coming back??? Now I don't have to hoard my RHR supplies! :o) I also {heart} the new Daffodil Delight that SU! is bringing in. Lucky for me, my "enabler", Lori, has her pre-order and gave me a sheet of CS to play with for this challenge:
Our sponsor this week at PPC-CC is Pretty Pin Embellishments by Lisa G.
Winner will receive a 6-pack of Pretty Pin Embellishments!
I used Melissa Craig's Tuesday Morning Sketch:
And voila! (Rotated, of course... I'm not sure I remember how to use a sketch the way it is given to me! LOL)
Recipe - Stamps: 1 Chronicles 16:3 (Verve Plain Jane) Paper: Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Origins DP (Basic Grey) Ink: Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red Accessories: Paper flowers, buttons, twine, Nesties, sponge dauber, paper piercer, Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon, Victoria embossing folder
Make sure to stop and see what the rest of the PPC Creators created with these colors:
Enjoy the rest of your Monday ~ Thanks for stopping by!














4 comments:
Hey what a nice sketch, love the turned on the side...very cool...the colors love it, very nice sentiment....great job!
I really love that stamp and I love what you did with the colors. Super great cards.
Wonderful use of the colours and the sketch.
Beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch and that color combo is fabulous.
Post a Comment