Monday, August 23, 2010

Sugar and Spice...


Hello - I'm so glad you stopped by!  This week's color challenge over at Picture Perfect Creations is a beautiful one and you could use it for many different types of cards - I'm lovin' the new Concord Crush:


This week's challenge from the girls at Totally Stampalicious is to use at least two different textures on your card (ex: dry emboss, heat emboss, fabric, ribbon, flock etc.).  I thought I'd use Desiree Lollipop again so I went in search of a sketch that would fit and found this simple one from 2 Sketches 4 You:



Recipe - Stamp: Desiree Lollipop (Totally Stampalicious)  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Concord Crush  Paper: Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, SU! DSP  Accessories: Paper piercer, Copics, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, adhesive pearls, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Swiss Dots embossing folder

If you'd like to see more of these colors, hop over to see what the rest of the PPC Creators did:
 
 
I'm sure the gals at Totally Stampalicious have created some amazing textured cards so make sure you stop there too!


See you later! 

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Very cute card...Love that sketch!and she is darn cute! TFS!!

Virgo5 said...

She's adorable Melissa and I love that gathered ribbon!