Thursday, September 9, 2010
A Color Challenge at the 4 Crafty Chicks!
Welcome back everyone!
First of all I want to thank everyone who helped to make the 4 Crafty Chicks' first challenge such a success! We weren't sure what to expect or how many participants we might have but we sure appreciate each one of you that took the time to stop by and check us out.
I am the hostess this week and I have thrown out a color challenge (you all know how much I LOVE a good color challenge...:)
I combined it with Annabelle's Bling Sketch Challenge...
... and came up with this cutie-patootie card:
Recipe - Stamps: Honey-Summer (C.C. Designs), sentiment from Pure Innocence "Beach Bum" set Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, SU! DSP Accessories: Paper piercer, Nestabilities, adhesive pearls, Copics, paper flowers, rhinestone brad, Old Olive striped ribbon
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you will join us for this week's challenge ~ you could be the lucky winner of the Golden Egg badge to display proudly on your blog.
See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
Such a cute image to use on these colors this week! I love that layout...WTG!
Love the sketch you used with the colors. The image is cute and perfect too! Super color pick this week.
Such a cute card!!
Cutest card! Love that you turned the sketch on it's side!
Thanks for playing along with us and good luck :)
Andrea
Hi,
Great colours you chose for your colour challenge and how good do they look with Annabelle Stamps sketch - even on it's side!!! Great card fab image! Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps Bling Challenge this month - hope you'll come back soon.
Good Luck!
Off to check out 4 Craty Chicks!!!
Post a Comment