Friday, September 17, 2010

Another 3-in-One Quickie. . .

Hey again, crafty friends!

Here I am again . . . still recovering from a nasty tummy bug.  At least I have been able to eat a bit today which is a good sign, right?  I thought I'd work on a little something this morning and immediately put this week's fabulous Color Throwdown together with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch:



Recipe - Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (Verve)  Paper: Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey, Rich Razzleberry, SU! DSP  Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry  Accessories: Paper piercer, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Basic Grey satin ribbon, Nesties, Scallop Edge border punch, sewing machine, adhesive pearls

I also stitched the ribbon so this card qualifies for Stampin' Royalty's "Stitching" Challenge #37.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have plans to enjoy the weekend.  I'm hoping to feel good enough to get out in the yard to start putting stuff away and get ready for, shhhhhh.... {winter}.  See you soon!

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Very nice card my friend...hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs...

Shanda Stirk said...

Very nice colors and great Design! The stitching is lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Hands On said...

Love every detail and your stitching is "simply fabulous". Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

LeAnne said...

Simply fabulous is RIGHT! Thanks for playing with the CTD this week!

bonbon said...

Lv This.