Monday, September 20, 2010
Wanna See Scarlette and her JUGS?
Well, OK... I'm stretching it a little. No one's going to see anything they shouldn't on this-here blog...no siree. Yes, there's a bathtub and yes, there are a few bubbles but... What I *was* referring to (not very eloquently, I might add) is the fact that the Scarlette stamp I used for this card was combined with the Just Us Girls color challenge. I also used the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch and this week's Totally Stampalicious challenge to use three different ribbons on our project.
Recipe - Stamps: Bubble Bath Scarlette (Totally Stampalicious) Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Wild Wasabi Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Accessories: Silver brads, various ribbons, oval punch, Nesties, clear embossing powder, Copics, Twizzle embossing folder (Sizzix), twine
Thanks for stopping by today - can you believe we are almost at the end of September? ACK! I really need to see the sunshine for a *few* more days...enough of this rainy stuff. See you again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













13 comments:
Scarlette is looking fabulous! Love those ribbons, and I see you have one of the new embossing folders...nice!
Scarlette is so cute! I love your embossing folder on this one too!
Oooh!!! I just love these yummy ribbons....fabulous card, Melissa!!!
Very nice card, Melissa! Scarlette is soooo cute! I was scared when I read your blog post title! HAHAHHAHA! :)
Awesome job!
LOL The Jugs line got me to giggling.. Super cute, great ribbon and I like the textured layout.
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Just love it! Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week.
Love your post and card,it is cool.
Oh I just love what you've done with Scarlette! She is simply fabulous!
Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
Pure love: lots of ribbon (love), adorable stamp and awesome coloring (love), adorable sentiment (love)...PURE LOVE! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!
I just love this image, I have to get that embossing folder. Great job on this weeks challenge :)
How fabulous is this?!?! Love, love, love the ruffled ribbon!!! Just gorgeous! Wonderful take on the color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
Hahaha!!! LOVE the title! We love how everyone plays with our JUGs acronym! Lovely card...congrats on being Chic of the Week! :-)
I just adore this card! Have you heard of Papercraft Star yet? We'd love for you enter some of your pretty projects into our challenges, we have a DT call coming soon and you can enter to win a gift certificate right now! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html
Post a Comment