Hey everyone! This week has been a busy one around here with the kids off for Spring Break so I haven't had a whole lot of time for crafting but I *did* find some time to whip up a card for this week's 4 Crafty Chicks Crazy Egg Challenge!! We've got a Recipe Challenge for you all to play along with: 1 ribbon, 2 patterned papers and 3 buttons.
The Cat's Pajamas had a fun Inspiration Challenge last week - take a peek at the pics:
I decided to take the colors from the first photo (light pink, red and white) as well as the red & white stripe from the straws as my inspiration. I used the final Viva la Verve sketch for March to create:
Stamps: Jeremiah 29:11 (Verve) Ink: Poppy Parade Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Pink Pirouette, SU! DSP Accessories: Baker's twine, sheer ribbon, paper piercer, buttons, crocheted flower, sponge dauber, Square Lattice embossing folder
Thanks for stoppin' by today! I hope you will come and play with us at the 4 Crafty Chicks - there's even a fun prize up for grabs... So, what are you waiting for? Off ya go! :)













2 comments:
Wow, love the colors....very nice, and that verve...wow, always a plus using theirs. The flower is super cute, and the card is fantastic. WTG!
Hi Melissa! So glad to get to know you...through your blog.
This card is amazing! Amazing use of embellisments and the monochromatic colors is a jaw dropper.
Congrats, too! :)
Post a Comment