Monday, January 4, 2010

Mojo Monday... MADNESS!



Welcome to another Mojo Monday!

Those Verve girls sure know how to give us a fabulous sketch to work with.  This week Teresa stepped in for Julee over at Mojo Monday and created this beauty:

I spent most of the day out and about so I didn't get a chance to sit until after the kids got home from school.  I pulled out some of my newest DP ( from my enabler, Lori) and got busy.  One thing led to another - this card didn't end up as I originally envisioned - and the end result:



Recipe - Stamp: Hebrews 11:1 Plain Jane (VervePaper: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Designer Paper (SU!)  Ink: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink  Accessories: Paper piercer, adhesive pearls, ribbon, brads, Martha Stewart border punch, argyle embossing folder, sponge dauber

I have a VERY busy day planned tomorrow so I probably won't get time to do anything 'til much later.  Stop over at Mojo Monday - there are some really beautiful cards being created this time around (not like there's anything unusual about that!  LOL)  Enjoy your Monday night!

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Melissa, your card is gorgeous!! Love the springy DP and your details all together make this a real eye-catcher.

Creative Heart Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative Heart Designs said...

Let's try this again...I absolutely love your card. The colors you used are gorgeous. I must also comment on the clear photo you took of it...great photography. Thanks for the inspiration...I think I may participate in this challenge.

Debra Dukes
Conroe, TX

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such a pretty color combo. I like your pearls and piercings.

Ruth said...

I love the colours and style of this card, and especially the verse,Ruth

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh this is just beautiful!!!
Melissa, I need to send you an email re: colourQ guest designer spot... can you email me? snappystamper-at-yahoo.com
Thanks a bunch!