Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane. . .



 . . . in ONE MORE SLEEP!!!  Do you think I'm a bit excited?  I have been so busy trying to organize EVERYONE (and I'm including my wonderful DH in that) so I haven't had much time for crafting but... this afternoon I was over visiting with Leanne and, once again, we raided Lori's craft room!  We found Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and Arielle's Color Q Challenge and combined the two:

 

 

 
I'm going to go finish packing and doing my laundry and whatever else needs to be done for a family of five to leave for 2 weeks - TWO WHOLE WEEKS!?!?!  ACK!  Enjoy your crafting while I'm gone - I know I'll miss sitting down with my paper and "stuff."

See you in February!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey fun card, and love the colors...yours is wonderful, thanks for crafting with me. Have fun on vacation, I know I will...Chow!

Lynn said...

Have fun on your trip...love the ribbon on your card and the pearls - gorgeous!

Lesley said...

This card is perfect for the Colour Q Challenge! Clever!! Have a safe trip!

Lesley ;)

Sam said...

Classic card. I love the border and the tiny little pearls. Hope you are having a fantastic holiday.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Awesome card - I love all those layers! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

TrishG said...

Very cute and fun. I love the bling on the border punch.