One more. This card is for a new challenge blog I found - Stampin' Royalty where this week's challenge is a color challenge:

And the sketch is another one of Verve's release party challenges over at Splitcoast:
I wasn't sure about the color combo but I *think* I made it work in the end. This is the card closed up:
And "easeled":
Recipe - Stamp: Philippians 4:4 (Verve) Ink: Rich Razzleberry Paper: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant Accessories: Corner rounder, white taffeta ribbon, RR polka dot grosgrain ribbon, brads, Nestabilities, Slot Punch, paper piercer, Moroccan Screen EF, Swirls EF, Swiss Dots EF, Martha Stewart border punch, white gel pen, paper flowers
K - Going to get supper ready... maybe. We've been without water all day but DH should be home soon to fix it. Oh the joys of living in the country... *sigh* See y'all later!












11 comments:
Beautiful card!
I absolutely love your card... the details are AMAZING! Thanks so much for playing with us at SR!
I love your card! beautiful stamp and the easel is really neat! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!
I really love your card - it is sooo pretty. I love the scripture you used too - one of my favorites.
Awesome !!
Your card is fabulous, i think you did nail it! Love the little tab bit with the ribbon that is super cute.
This is absolutely gorgeous!!
Very cool card - great take on the colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.
So gorgeous! Love the way you switched up the Easel Card!!! Clever!
Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.
Congrats on being one of our top picks this week at Stampin' Royalty.
Please email me at slfarrell@shaw.ca so I can send you your winner's badge for your blog.
cheers
Sandra
Post a Comment