Can you believe it's Thursday already? And a LONG weekend, to boot! I am hoping the weather cooperates so I can get out in the yard and do some *stuff*... Of course, I hope to have some time to craft, but that goes without saying! LOL
When I saw the Color Throwdown colors yesterday, I knew I wanted to make a card right away...
... but I had to go to work and boot camp before I could focus on creating (darn work gets in the way all the time!!!). So, when I got home, I sat down and got crafty. I happened to be checking my Facebook and noticed that my friend, Lori, was going to craft too. SO - I challenged her to do the Throwdown with me...and then we challenged our other friends, Tamie and Leanne to do the same! Lori has finished her card, but I'm waiting for Tamie and Leanne to get their butts in gear! LOLAnyhow, I combined the colors with the sketch from Delightful Sketches and Challenges:
... and came up with this:
Recipe - Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (Verve) Ink: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo Paper: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, SU! DP Accessories: Scoring blade, Nestabilities, paper piercer, crocheted flower, button, hemp twine, chipboard glitter, Mod Podge, corner punch, adhesive gems
I hope you are enjoying your week - I'm heading out for a walk with Lori so I hope to be back in lots of time to do some more crafting... maybe... :) See you later!













12 comments:
This IS simply fabulous!!!!! Just beautiful ... love the vintage feel to your design, Melissa :)
Melissa, this is so cool, but I just seen the challenge a little while ago, aren't I dense. Thanks for challenging and me, your card is so cute. Way to go! Love it!
Very nice card Melissa! I love the crochet flowers you put on there! Aunty Sharon will love that you are using them...thanks for the "mini walk" tonight! LOL..boy did it RAIN here! It was comin down sideways...lol...epic. Another epic moment...hahahaha
Fabulous card!
It's FANTASTIC!!
Love love love it.
Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH
Hi Melissa
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx
Love this---that glittery flourish just adds the right amount of fun and surprise to this card!
wonderful job, thanks for joining us at DS
What a FUN idea to play a challenge with your friends! Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us!
Very nice!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
That certainly is fabulous!
Thanks so much for sharing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)
Beautiful!! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
hugs,
Rachel
Post a Comment