Here's a Sunday night quickie for you...
I found this yummilicious inspiration picture over at Hope Stamps Eternal's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. This is the first time I've played with their challenge and I am sure I will be back again - who doesn't love a delish cupcake to inspire them?
I decided to go with the colors and a birthday theme for my card. I picked up another new Pure Innocence stamp and knew it would be perfect for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch if I rotated the sketch 90*:
Stamps: My Balloon (MFT) Ink: Melon Mambo, Versafine Onyx Black Paper: Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Green at Heart DP (Basic Grey) Accessories: Paper piercer, Copics, Hodgepodge Hardware, white organza ribbon, button, hemp twine
I just {heart} these images from My Favorite Things and can't wait to get the new one with the girlie in the bathtub!
Thanks for stopping by - see you in a few hours for my Monday lineup of fabulousness!












6 comments:
You are on a roll flipping those sketches :D Another darling card.
So cute! Love the Paper Pieced Dress! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
Hey nice card, she is so cute....love the layout and the colors...nice one girlie!
Too cute!! Love her dress..lovely paper piecing.Thanks for joining Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
Oh, this is too cute! I love her paper pieced dress! Wonderful card!
she is a sweetie,greatcard.Lv your bows.
Post a Comment