Welcome to the weekend, peeps!
And for those of us in Canada, it's a L-O-N-G weekend! Well, *some* of us have to work on Monday, but most have the day off... The weather has improved slightly as it is not raining anymore but it is still cool and cloudy so I made the executive decision to stay inside and CRAFT for a bit today! I slept in until 10:30, got up to do some "work" and then sat down to a couple of fun challenges.
When I saw this week's inspiration picture over at The Cupcake Inspiration Challenge I started to drool...don't they look YUMMY?? Almost too good to eat....*ALMOST* (I'd TOTALLY eat them up!) I love the colors and the simplicity of the picture:
I decided to take the colors and the flowers, leaves and polka dots for my inspiration and paired it with the sketch challenge over at Card Patterns - well, kind of... I didn't put the brads/circles in the corners and added a sentiment in the bottom right corner...
Recipe - Stamps: Small Script (SU!) Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Gable Green, Whisper Roses, SU DP Ink: Chocolate Chip Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, paper piercer, button, twine, Sweetest Stem Embosslit, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, hodgepodge hardware
Thanks for stopping by - I hope to get a couple more done today but if I don't, please stop in tomorrow for Stacey's Curtain Call! See you then!













7 comments:
Gorgeous Melissa!
SO pretty! Love the big flower! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with Card Patterns!
Very nice friend! I love that flower :) Great color choice too! TFS! Stay warm - I'm craftin too!
Pure gorgeousness! That is one awesome bloom! :)
Just beautiful! I love the soft colors and that frame around your sentiment.
Congrats dear,lovely card.
Post a Comment