Happy Sunday everyone!
What a great color combo Stacey has given us to work with this week over at The Curtain Call:
Another "SPRING - here I am!!!" combination, if you ask me... I wish spring *would* get here and STAY for a bit. After the miserable weather we had last week, I will be happy if Old Man Winter stays far away for a LONG time. :)
Anyhoo, you didn't come over to hear me complain about the weather, did you? I paired these beyootiful colors with Papertake Weekly's sketch...
...used one of my Totally Stampalicious Bugaboos and came up with this cutie-patootie card...
Don't you just want to eat him up??? This is Sean, one of Jodi Mackrel's Bugaboo Brats digital stamps that Totally Stampalicious has turned into rubbah'... the rest of the card is pretty self-explanatory, wouldn't ya' say?
Please make sure you stop in and see what the rest of the Curtain Call Crew has created for us this week:

Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) at Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) at Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
I hope you will have some time to make somethin' crafty with these colors this week - can't wait to see all the creativity out there! See you tomorrow!












11 comments:
absolutely sensational, this image is fantastic- always love the way you colour! Happy Mother's day - hope it is a relaxing one! :)
you're right, Melissa! totally cute patootie:) love the sweet image and your amazing detail!
Totally cute, Melissa!
This is very cute!! I love the knotted twine! Great job with the colors!
♥♥♥Lea
Oh so cute!! That little boy image is adorable! I love your little row of buttons - such a perfect finishing touch to this fab card!
Fabulous card :-) the image is adorable and the colours, papers and embellies are all just perfect :-)
thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
What a precious card, Melissa! Love the image and the sentiment is too darn cute. Great work with this week's colours!
Nice job, and yes he is pretty darn sweet....love the card, colors are wonderful...
This is waaaay too cute, great job.
Hey Melissa, this is awfully cute! A sweet image, which you always color so well! I like the embossing and stitching. I am curious about your card stand. I guess I've not noticed it before...it's made from a kitchen utensil? I would love to see more of it! It has me curious!
He is cute,great boy card,also Lv your colors.
Post a Comment