Welcome to HOP STOP #5 on the Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop! If you hopped here from Lynnor's blog, then you're on the right track. If you just stumbled in, please pick yourself up and start at the Totally Stampalicious blog - you don't want to miss a thing!
I laughed out LOUD when I first saw this new set - Bentley is the most hilarious baby I've seen in a long time! The sentiments cracked me up and I knew I had to have him. :) I also used an Unscripted Sketches sketch to get me going. This week's sketch has a bonus challenge - "This is “National Eat an Oreo Day” so make your card black and white!" Black and white works perfectly with my jailbird Bentley...
We'll be giving away some really great prizes to THREE randomly selected winners so be sure to comment on every blog to increase your chances!! The GRAND PRIZE is ALL FOUR STAMP SETS from this FABULOUS New Release!! You only have until 9 P.M. EST Friday, June 25th so get hoppin'!! The Stamp Sets are available NOW at Totally Stampalicious and don't forget we are now accepting ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS as well as Paypal!!
I just KNOW the rest of the Design Team has come up with some really AWESOME eye candy to showcase our newest stamp sets designed by Jodie Mackrell of Bugaboo Stamps. (Please remember that our Free Digi Promotion is NOT offered with any of the Totally Stampalicious Stamps by Bugaboo.)
Here is the entire Blog Hop line-up just in case you get yourself a bit lost:
Okie dokie - next stop... Laurie! Enjoy the rest of the hop!












24 comments:
I love the layout on this!!! Very creative!!
wow! i love the colurs and the embossing is gorgeous! thanks for sharing!
hugs
juli
This adorable card and the colors you used, this divine! Congratulations you're a great scraper! I loved it!
Wow , cool sketch on this card and of course the baby is adorable !!!!
Ohhh way to CUTE!!!
LOL Oh this is too cute. Great job.
omg.. this is super, super cute....awesome layoute, love the textured bg... adorable Bently image... love your sentiment tag....
hugs Pat
cute cute cute. awesome design. love the sentiment. tfs.
You are right, these funny images and sentiments make me smile. I just love them.:)) There should be more of those sets.
I love your card, and the colourcombo black and white. Great job. ;)
Rosalien
OMG too funny! I love these cards they are too cute for words! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Diane
This is so cute. The sentiment is priceless!
Bentley cracks me up too! What perfect challenges to combine with this set, fabulous!
Love it....Colors go great!
Oh is just so adorable! What a great card!!!!
LOVE, love, love this!! Adorable!! Great layout, too- I think I'll need to CASE it! :)
Melissa LOve this! I love the different black and white squares,very cool!
What a fun card! Thanks for sharing in the hop and showing your cute card
That is such a cute card! Love it!
Cute! That sentiment made me giggle!
Awww... what a darling card! Love the layout, too. Thanks for the inspiration.
I love your interpretation of the sketch. Awesome card!
What a great card, I have to admit I am quite partial to Bugaboos!
Good grief! That card is simply adorable!!!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted! I look forward to seeing more from you! (I deleted my last comment due to a most unfortunate typo. LOL)
Post a Comment