While doing the Verve sketch challenges last week, I bookmarked Julee's Blog - Poetic Artistry. She has a weekly sketch challenge, "Mojo Monday" so I popped over there to see what she had for us this week.
This was the sketch:

Then I moseyed over to Stacey's Blog where she gives us a color combo inspired by a piece of jewelry. Here's this week's inspiration:


So, I looked at my stash and realized I didn't have ANY Cameo Coral OR Really Rust (note to self: ORDER SOME!) so I had to substitute. I used Ruby Red instead of the Rust and found some Bazzill textured paper that is pretty close to Cameo Coral.
Here's my card:

No details tonight - too tired but I will try to come back tomorrow after school and edit! Thanks for looking, I'm goin' to bed!!!











2 comments:
Beautiful job on the challenges! I love the darling dress:) Thanks for participating in the challenge!
Super fun card. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)
Post a Comment