Sunday, November 16, 2008

Okay, So I Lied. . .

I know - I said I wasn't going to create anything today but I just couldn't help myself. I was checking out challenge blogs and found 3 I could combine into one card. At Stacey's Stamping Stage her Jewelry Color Inspiration #12 was Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Only Orange and Whisper White. Again, I had to substitute a color - Pumpkin Pie instead of Only Orange. So, then I clicked over to Our Creative Corner for their challenge: to use silhouette stamps. Hmmm. . . OK, I'm starting to feel inspired so I popped over to I Heart 2 Stamp for her sketch layout:



And this, my friends, is what I came up with:



I used my Inspired by Nature stamps along with the sentiment from Happy Harmony (retired). I used my circle punches, ticket corner punch, paper piercer & sheer ribbon. It's pretty simple when you look at it.

K- now I'm really signing off for tonight. I think I'm going to try to complete the Sketch Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet and combine it with Splitcoast's Inspiration Challenge. Stop back tomorrow night to see what I came up with!

Night!

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Wow! This is fantastic, Melissa! I love the trio of circle images...they look like close-ups:)
Thanks for participating in the challenge this week!

Leanne said...

I think you should be on a design team, you rock, very cool!!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I love how you combined the sketch, the silhouettes and the colors!
LeAnne

Jen del Muro said...

SO PRETTY! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along! Hugs-Jd