Here's what made me so happy:
I decided to use Certainly Celery, Dusty Durango and Bravo Burgundy and went in search of a sketch. The challenge over at Diva Coffee Break Designs this week is a very simple sketch and after the last couple of color challenges I didn't really want to have to use my brain too much! :)
I *did* have to move the center shape over a bit because after I stamped the sentiment I realized that it was a bit too long and the shape would cover half of it. I wasn't interested in redoing the whole thing so I made it work:
I LOVE how this card turned out. The butterflies, the embossed and sponged leaves, the scallop border punch with the pearls... The sentiment set (Well Scripted) from Stampin' Up is my new favorite SU set. What do you think?
I did get to the gym this morning and I'm feeling a bit hungry. I guess it's time to eat some lunch and then get an Olympic update before I try another challenge. Riley's Color Dare looks interesting:
She used Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Basic Black and Tempting Turqouise (ACK! Another Bold Bright!!) so we'll see if the mojo keeps flowing. Later gators!














8 comments:
hey very cool, glad you did another one...for us to oogle over...cool!
This is lovely! I just used this sketch too and had to move it over--good thing the Diva girls let us be flexible! Thanks for playing with the CTD colors, too!
Another LeAnne
Gorgeous!! Love the pearls at the bottom--so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week!!!
OK, how funny is this.... the first 2 comments are from LeAnnes and the second 2 are from Tammys?!?!?!
Beautiful card! Love the butterfly and although I don't buy SU! stamps anymore, that sentiment set is very tempting! I can see why you like it so much! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!
Ooh, this is gorgeous! I love all of your elements and texture! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!
Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Color Throwdown.
Ribbons, layers, colors... all of it looks so nice! Great job with the Diva sketch!
Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with the divas. Your card has been chosen as the featured card for this challenge and is on display on the diva blog!
Post a Comment