Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two, Two Two - Two Challenges in One!

 

 Hi again everyone!  Hope y'all had a great day - I sure did.  This is a quick post since this card took me WAYYYYYY longer than I anticipated and I am needing to hit the shower and get to bed - the gym this afternoon was wicked - but in a good, fun way.  *snicker*

Arielle gave us another great combo at the Colour Q Challenge - as usual - but it took me awhile to figure out how I was going to make them work - that Regal Rose is a bit brighter than I remembered...


Then I snuck over to the Just Us Girls Challenge and "stole" their sketch:


And the result...

 

I got to use some more of my new Verve stamps - - - I SOOOOO love Verve stamps.  Have I mentioned that before?  *giggle*  I think this turned out OK but I *had* to add the ribbon because it just needed "something", YK?

Okie dokie, that's it for me!  I have a fairly busy day again tomorrow so it might be later before I get to sit down.  Enjoy your Wednesday!

13 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Wow, wow, wow! I might just have to case this card from you girlie! FAB card!

Leanne said...

this is so awesome, love the colors and the layout...you rocked it...very cool

Krista said...

Very pretty card !!

Jo said...

Oh this is lovely! Really beautiful!

Monique said...

Oh I love your card..Lots of detail, paper piercing, texture, buttons awesome color combo...fabulous card :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous....I luv it...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Heather Rogers said...

Great job with the sketch. I saw that color challenge and I think I don't have any colors close to those. I love how you did the paper piercing around the little circle. Very pretty!

Andrea M said...

This is awesome!!! Just stunning! Gorgeous :)

Stacey Schafer said...

ga ga gorgeous!

Sue Lelli said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the heart stamp nd all of the FAB details!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Great details.

Unknown said...

WOWEEE! Gorgeous! Love the pinks and browns -- fun fun images. FABULOUS just fabulous! Thanks for making time (again!) to play with Just Us Girls this week!

Lisa Kind said...

So glad you used our sketch on this beauty! I love the colors and they way you used them. Great stamp choice too! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!