Sunday, February 28, 2010

Easter Blessings

 

 Helloooooo all!

What a day this has been... who wouldn't love watching the Canadian men win hockey gold and then watching an AMAZING closing ceremonies while crafting a card or two?  Gotta love Sunday night.  :)

I have been looking at the Color Throwdown's color combination since last week and finally had the chance to use it tonight.
I popped over to Jen's Sketch For You To Try and found this beautiful sketch:

It always amazes me how she (and many other sketch creators) come up with these wonderfully creative sketches week after week... 

Anyhoo - I dug out some paper and my inked up one of my NEW Pure Innocence stamps (these little girlies are super-duper cute!) and created this:

 

I know the image is a LOT larger than the sketch suggested but I *had* to use her...she was calling to me... *wink*

'Kay, I'm outta here for the night.  Tomorrow's Mojo Monday so I'm sure I'll have something to share with you then.  Enjoy your night everyone!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

This is darling. Great image and wonderfully coloured too. Great use of Jen's sketch too!

I am sooo far behind after having watched over 30 hours of Olympic coverage this weekend!! Canada came charging back and our gold medal in hockey today was the icing on the cake! SO proud of what our athletes accomplished and very proud to be Canadian!!

Broni said...

Oh so sweet! Love the PI Easter girl!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown with us!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is fabulous! Love your coloring on the sweet little girl and the way you distributed the colors is fantastic! The chocolate bow is a lovely finishing touch :)

Thanks for playing the CTD!!

Debi said...

Lovely job on this card. Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

bonbon said...

She is so sweet. Cool card.