I can't believe this week is almost over - what a busy week. I'm not sure if it was because we'd been gone for the two weeks before but 'holy smokes' was there lots to do this week! Thankfully, not *too* busy to get some craftin' done. :)
I was able to combine four challenges with the cards I created this morning:
- Stampin' Royalty challenged us to create a project using a Love/Valentine's theme.
- Cute Card Thursday wants to see our "love-themed creations."
- Colour Create Challenge gave us the colors red, white/vanilla, chocolate and pink inspired by this:
- And the sketch is from Pals Paper Arts:
I just got my new "Well Scripted" stamp set from Stampin' Up and *had* to use it for these cards. Yep, I did two cards but flipped the sketch for one of them. I love these colors together and the designer paper from Stampin' Up is amazing - you can find the Sending Love designer paper in the Occasions Mini. These cards are a bit more "subdued" than the cards I usually create - not as much "stuff" on these ones.
Recipe - Stamp: Well Scripted (SU!) Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Sending Love DP Accessories: Paper piercer, photo corner punch, scallop border punch, grosgrain ribbon, satin ribbon, adhesive pearls, button, twine, sponge dauber, candy cane embossing folder
Thanks for stopping in. I hope to do some more crafting this afternoon before I go to the gym. I have to run a snack down to the school for my two youngest sons' Valentine's Lunch. I didn't have time yesterday so I whipped up some brownies this morning - no healthy snacks today. ;) These brownies are Josh's favorite - my mom makes them almost every time we go down to visit. I didn't have the recipe so I phoned mom at 7:30 this morning so I could get them in the oven before I settled down to craft --- priorities, right?
Enjoy your Friday!













10 comments:
Beeeeuuuuutiful cards this morning girlie! I so *love* that paper :) The new Well Scripted set is very FAB too - WTG!!
I love your cards! Your layouts are stunning in both directions. Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!
Absolutely wonderful cards. So beautiful. I hear you on thanking goodness it's Friday. Whew! What a week. TFS!
That cake looks almost as amazing as your cards I love both layouts. :-)
Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!
Love, love, love both of these cards! I liked seeing both versions, and of course this is one of my favorite DSPs. Thanks for playing @ PPA!
Two absolutely beautiful cards! Great takes on the sketch - love ethat snashing red ribbon! So glad you play at Pals Paper Arts!
I love both cards! This dsp is so much fun to work with. Beautifully done.
Wow, simply...WOW. These are great,and now I'm craving chocolate cupcakes. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.
Great job! I love the layout! Now to go and find some chocolate... :-)
Thanks for playing along with us at SR!
Cute! I like them both! Great job!
Post a Comment