Sunday, May 23, 2010

Act 31 - Sunday Curtain Call


Hello to Sunday!!!  And you all know what that means... a brand, spankin' new Curtain Call! This week's colors are ones that you wouldn't normally think of putting together but when you do, they actually work:


I paired them with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge:


Et voila!

Recipe - Stamps:  Accent Notes, Celebrating You (Verve)  Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Almost Amethyst, SU! DP  Ink: Night of Navy  Accessories: Adhesive pearls, paper piercer, Scallop Edge Border punch, grosgrain ribbon, button, twine, Herringbone & Divine Swirls embossing folders

Make sure to stop in and visit the other Curtain Call girls:


 
We'd love to see what you can come up with so if you want to play with us, make sure to go back to Stacey's blog and use Mr. Linky so we can "ooooo and ahhhhhh"... 

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your Sunday!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

I just love that Verve wreath and you have used it beautifully along with the rest of this week's CCCC colours! Great job :D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Melissa, this is seriously STUNNING, girl. My jaw is right on the floor - great use of colours!!

Sue said...

Stunning work combining both challenges, love how you have used this weeks colours! :)

Unknown said...

Fab work Melissa, the stamp is beautiful, nice colors to. LG Andy

Amy White said...

Wow! This is STUNNING Melissa! I'm loving that Verve set and your combination of sketch and different DSPs is perfection! You ROCKED this one girl! :)

Julie said...

Absolutely fantastic Melissa!!! You've outdone yourself!!!

Leanne said...

Very nice card, I love all the techniques...WTG!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I Love the stamped medallion and the added pearls! Great job with the colors this week!

♥♥♥Lea