Monday, June 14, 2010
TSJune14, CIC 63 & PWCO SS37 for Father's Day
Hello again everyone!
I thought I'd better get my butt in gear and do a card for Totally Stampalicious's challenge this week to make a Father's Day card ... before the week gets away from me. I went in search of some inspirational colors and sketches and came across a couple of good ones.
The first challenge is from {Cupcake Inspirations} - a pretty yummy-looking inspiration picture, don't you think? I decided to use this picture as the basis for my color palette... Cool Caribbean, Gable Green, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, and Rose Red.
Then I popped over to the Paperworks Co. blog to see what Peg and the girls came up with for us this week and discovered this fab sketch:
I decided to use the Bugaboo Sean stamp from Totally Stampalicious so I had to rotate the sketch to accomodate him:
That'll be it for me tonight... I've got a little boy with a VERY sore sunburn on his shoulders and I'm thinking he needs some mommy time (even if he *is* twelve...). I hate when kids hurt - makes me feel just as terrible as they do. Have a great night and if you have time this week, try to stop over at Totally Stampalicious and play along with us... we'd love to see what you make for dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
Perfect in every way, Melissa!!! This is AWESOME!!!
Melissa I love everything about this card! The colours, texture, sketch Fabulous!
awesome colors!
great take on the sketch!
thanks for playing PWCO sunday sketch
Very nice...awww poor boy...Mommy time is good too...Love the card! TFS!
So sweet! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
This card is sooo cute. Very neat.
Oh, how cute!!! I love the sketch and it really is perfect for this image!!!
Post a Comment