Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Color Dare #82 & Sweet Sunday #90


Happy Wednesday everyone!  You know what that means... a brand new Color Dare from Riley.  This week's colors could be used for any kind of card - I decided to go with a Christmas theme.  I just bought a new stamp last week that I've been itching to use and these colors were PERFECT for it.  I found Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and knew it was the right size to fit my image:


Recipe - Stamps: SD016N (The Stamp Barn, Sunshine Designs), Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)  Paper: Night of Navy, Old Olive, SU! DSP, Whisper White  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Night of Navy  Accessories: Copics, paper piercer, Daffodil Delight satin ribbon, button, twine, adhesive gems, Modern Label punch, eyelets

I hope you'll take some time to play along with these colors this week - we'd love to see what you come up with.  If you need more inspiration, be sure to check out the rest of the design team's blogs - I'm sure they have created some amazing projects this week!  See you tomorrow for a brand new 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

We used the same sketch LOL! Love these fun trees and how you decorated them with the bling. Great use of this week's colours and the sketch.

HappyCrafter said...

Great combination of greens and I like the rinestones :-)

Kim O'Connell said...

This jumped right out at me from the entries on the sweet sunday sketch! Love it!

Lori Turner said...

Wow, love them trees! WTG girlie!

Glenda J said...

Your trees are amazing and I love the ribbon slider.