Thursday, October 28, 2010
Punches and Dies at the 4 Crafty Chicks!
Welcome back, everyone! We've got a super-easy challenge for you this week at the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge ~~ it's so easy because I'm sure there aren't many of us that don't own a punch or a die cut of some kind and that's what this week's challenge from Lori is all about: punches and/or dies.
I wasn't sure which direction my card was going to go when I first sat down but once I had Arielle's Colour Q combination to work from, the wheels in my head started turning:
I found Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #97 and got down to business:
Recipe - Stamp: Well Scripted (SU!) Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, SU! DSP Ink: Garden Green Accessories: Paper piercer, Certainly Celery ribbon, button, twine, Bird Punch (SU!), Leafy Tree embossing folder (Crafts Too), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Beaded Ovals and Ovals Nesties, Square Lattice embossing folder, dimensionals
AND... because it's the last challenge of the month, we're giving away a PRIZE to one lucky participant. If Random.org picks you, this little goodie package will be making it's way to live at your house:
So, what are you waiting for? Get busy creating! And if you need a bit more inspiration, be sure to check out the other Crafty Chicks blogs - they've done some amazing things with punches and dies this week. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Gorgeous card this week Mel! I love that beaded oval nestie...it's very cool! Great card for the challenge this week - thanks!
Great use of the colours and Mercy's sketch! Love the bird, the embossing behind him and the Nestie you framed it with.
Way to go girl, love that bird, and the color choice, nicely done. I really love your ribbon/button. Always so cool! Awesome Prize this week, how could I win...wink, wink! GREAT Job!
This is a beautiful card, Melissa. I love your embossing, the framed bird, well everything. This card is wonderful! Thanks for playing the ColourQ Challenge with us.
Hi Melissa! I'm the lucky winner of the random draw for this wonderful prize, yay! Could you email me please as I don't know your email address. Thanks!
Post a Comment