....{shhhh} There are less than two weeks before Christmas and I am SOOOO not ready. I am trying to *feel* it this year but am having a hard time - so much other stuff to do and not enough hours in a day to get it all done. Sound familiar?
All of my lamenting aside, I have been finding a few minutes here and there to do some crafting and this week's challenge at Sentimental Sundays is a fun one: "Let it Snow!" You can interpret this in so many ways so have fun with it and don't forget your sentiment!
Like I mentioned, time has been at a premium so I wanted to make something that wouldn't take hours. I couldn't find a sketch that worked for me so I just made a simple, square card with a few layers but I did use Arielle's colourQ combination as inspiration for this CAS card:
Stamps: Snow Wonderful (Verve) Ink: Real Red Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, SU! DSP Accessories: Oval punch, corner rounder, white taffeta ribbon, baker's twine, adhesive pearls, Snowflakes embossing folder, paper piercer, sponge dauber
This card also qualifies for these other two fabulous challenges:
- City Crafter Challenge #34 - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
- Tuesday Throwdown #28 - Clean and Simple












4 comments:
Melissa, This is so pretty! Love that embossing and all the colored pearls. thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week. Happpy Holidays!
What a magical way to use that colour combo!
LOVE the colored dots!
So pretty! I love the embossing and colored pearls. I never thought to highlight my embossing this way. You got me thinking now!
Post a Comment