Monday, March 29, 2010

Mojo Monday - All You Need Is Love...


... and chocolate!  You can never have too much chocolate, right?  Those Cadbury Mini Eggs are going to be the death of me, I'm sure.  Every time I go to the grocery store they whisper to me...taunt me...and, more often than not, they end up coming home with me.  Anyone else have this particular weakness?  Come on, there's got to be one or two of you out there... :)

Today's Mojo Monday which means another fabulous sketch from Julee and the gals over at Verve.  This week's sketch, or should I say, sketches, come from Julee herself and give us the option to go round or square:


Julia and the gals over at The Little Paper Shop have a beautiful color challenge for us this week - totally makes me *feel* the sun...
I decided to go with the square option of the sketch and use Chocolate Chip, Kraft and So Saffron for my card:


Stamps: Love's Flower (Verve)  Ink: Chocolate Chip  Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, assorted SU! DP, Kraft  Accessories: Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Nestabilities, paper piercer, adhesive pearls

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out The Shabby Tea Room's new challenge and Stacey's Curtain Call color challenge!  See you later!

8 comments:

jeanne girl said...

Very yummy and very beautiful card!!

Marie said...

Wow - I love everything about this card!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Love the way you incorporated out color challenge here...makes me wanna go find more yellow DP! Loving the ribbon treatment!

Jean said...

Love the sketch and love your take on it. The colors are fabulous! An absolutely yummy card! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this card look very delicious :)

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Whow this is so pretty I sure love your bow in the chocolate chip I also love your use of the DSP
The saying is just adorable!

Andrea said...

Great card.

bonbon said...

Great card,