Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Combo Card


Hey everyone!

I had so much fun with this morning's card - the colors are totally lovely together.  Megan over at Picture Perfect Creations is doing a super-fabulous job with her color combinations  - AND she's looking for some crafty gals (or guys) to join her design team!  If you think this might be you, pop over to the challenge for all of the details - you have until April 4 to apply!
I also used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for this one. I realize now that I completely misunderstood the left side of the sketch - when I saved it to my computer, the white underneath the end of the ribbon "v" showed up as another strip of white part of the card...oops!  Sorry Karen!  I guess I should have gone back go the samples before I started...


I also made this card work for the Totally Stampalicious challenge of ribbon and polka dots - check and check.  :)

Recipe - Stamps: Farm Fun (jillibean soup)  Paper: Sweet Pea DP, Tea Party DP, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black  Accessories: Nesties, clear embossing powder, paper piercer, adhesive pearls, grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by - see you later!

7 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Awww...look at that little PEEP PEEP! He's so cute! Great card Melissa! :) TFS!

Marisa said...

Love the paper piece chick - too cute!!! Darling card and a great use of the CC and Karen's sketch!

Unknown said...

Love this. Perfect design for this adorable image!!

Leanne said...

Very cute...nice challenge, and nice card!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is beautiful, Melissa! Love those papers and the colors are gorgeous together. What a fun little stamp that is, too. Amazing job with all those challenges.

Unknown said...

so pretty and cute at the same time;)))

Virgo5 said...

OMGoodness, how cute is this! Love the layers and dots!