Saturday, March 13, 2010
Saturday Morning Three-'fer
Hey Everyone!
For the first time in a LONG time, I was able to sleep in until nearly 10:30 this morning! It was SOOO heavenly... *sigh* After I got out of bed, I did some tidying in the kitchen, threw some bread in the bread machine and then sat down to peruse the blogs.
Yet another color combo has been sitting on my desktop since the beginning of the week and when I found that Crazy 4 Challenges' challenge was to make a masculine card, I knew I could finally use Samantha's Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo:
I also used Papertake Weekly's sketch (but I flipped it 90 degrees...):
I dug through my stamps and found one from the Little Paper Shop that I had NEVER inked up and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card. The sentiment is from LPS too:
This is one of my more plain (aka BORING) cards but I know it has to be for a man... only the chosen *few* appreciate buttons, bows and pearls. *wink*
I just put supper in the oven so hopefully I'll have time to make another card. Thanks for stopping by - enjoy the rest of your afternoon!
P.S. Don't forget about the new Curtain Call tomorrow, The Shabby Tea Room on Monday and Megan's search for DT members over at the Picture Perfect Creations Color Challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













12 comments:
Hey hey!! Super cute card! Love those colors!! And that embossed background--the buttons?? Seen it everywhere...just don't know where to get it!!
Anyway--you stopped by my blog today--thank you!! I have an answer for you about my "stand" for my cards! Shoot me an email [sbmmhoover {at} yahoo {dot} com] and I will give you details!! It is for sale!!
Thanks for your sweet comments;)
Just sat here with my partner chuckling at the sentiment on your card . We love it.
The card is great too - love the embossing and the image is just perfect for a more mature man lol -who has loads of antique smiles
Lisa ;)
This card is amazing! I love all the embossed textures you used! The color combo worked out perfectly for your masculine card. Thanks for sharing!
Allison - SP Diva
adorable!! i love that truck- great coloring!! and the fun textures are great!
- Shauna {SP Diva}
Love that sensational sentiment. Great guy card!!
stunning male card Melissa, thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
very cute card!!!
Awesome card, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.
Awesome job!! Great man card :)
Hey hey:) My email won't open your email--silly technology! Could you send me the email again? I hope you are doing well!
This card is perfect!!
Emily-SP Diva
Love this fantastic card! I love all the texture and the sentiment---too cute! Great job! Thanks for playing along at SPCC this week!
Post a Comment