ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS! And I *still* haven't started wrapping presents. I just zoned out last night and didn't even get the paper out. I will get it done, right?
And, what did I do this morning instead of wrapping presents? As if I need to tell y'all... ;)
I used Taylor's Sketch and the Splitcoast Color Challenge - Crushed Curry, Real Red and Sahara Sand.
I had a lot of trouble with these colours for some reason. I mean, they are lovely colors on their own, but try to put them together... not as easy as I thought it would be. The sketch was pretty simple (thank goodness!)
I *know* I should wrap and not craft. . . do you sense the procrastination in my voice? I should make some cookies too. . . and I have some bananas that should be used for banana bread. . .












2 comments:
LOL...you are so funny! I always think I am done wrapping & then another gift is remembered, so off to wrapping another.
I love your Turtle card, so cute! I like the buttons, one of my favorites to use on my cards.
Merry Christmas from Hawaii.
Hugs,
Denise
I despise wrapping...so much so that I talked my kids into letting me not wrap their gifts this year! They'll just be as surprised when the come downstairs on Christmas morning.
I love, love, love, love this card! Love everything about it!! Awesome job!
Post a Comment