It's me again - I've been busy enjoying the peace and quiet while DH and DS#3 were gone and DS #1 & #2 were doing "quiet" activities. Love it.
I checked out the Viva la Verve Sketch forum on Friday but the new sketch hadn't been posted yet so I thought I'd pop back in to see if it had been posted yet and, lo and behold, there it was:
Looks pretty simple, right? I combined it with the Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge for this week which was a color challenge:
Wow...those are some interesting colors...BUT I persevered and came up with this:
Recipe - Stamps: Plain Jane (Verve) Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Gray, SU! DP (Urban Garden, retired) Ink: Going Gray Accessories: Nesties (Labels Nine), Gray Taffeta ribbon, button, silver cord, paper piercer, adhesive pearls, Swiss Dots EF, sponge dauber
I realize that the pearls are a *bit* off but not much I can about it without making a mess of it all so I have to look the other way. :)
Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day wherever you are. Tomorrow's Mojo Monday ~ can't wait!











No comments:
Post a Comment