Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mojo Monday Madness - Take Two!


So - I told you I LOVED this week's Mojo Monday sketch and I really, really do! I love it so much, I made another card and combined it with this week's color challenge over at Splitcoast: Always Artichoke, Barely Banana and Rich Razzleberry. You wouldn't *think* that those colors would go together but I think I made them work.

Recipe - Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (Stampin' Up!) Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke, Lovely Flowers DP (hostess) Accessories: Nestabilities (scallops and circles), Martha Stewart heart border punch, adhesive pearls, ribbon, button, silver cord, Fifth Avenue Floral embossing folder (Stampin' Up!), paper piercer

Guess what came in the mail today??? MY NEW VERVE STAMPS! WOOHOO! Unfortunately I don't have time to play with them tonight (much to my dismay), but I hope to get inky with them tomorrow so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by - only 17 more sleeps 'til Christmas...are you ready???

3 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Hey girlie...this card is GOOOORGEOUS! I love, love, love it! WTG!!!

Hlee said...

Gorgeous card! I'm definitely loving it. Great job!

Robin McK said...

Really lovely job on this! Great colours!!