Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OK - One more and then I PROMISE...




...to go wrap presents!  I PROMISE!  I *had* to do this card because the colors are just so fabulous!  I found the Colour Q Challenge while I was surfing the other day and thought it should be added to my weekly repertoire.  Here's what Arielle gave us to work with:



 I combined it with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday sketch. . .


And came up with this. . .



Recipe: Stamp - Patterned Pines (SU!)  Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Glorious Green, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink  Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Glorious Green  Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, paper piercer, Nestabilities, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Snow Dots Embossing Folder, ribbon, button, silver cord

OK - I'm going to go wrap NOW.  I don't have that much to do so maybe I'll be back later. . . ;)

7 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Melissa - this card is AWESOME!!! I absolutely love it! Thankjs so much for playing along this week!
~Arielle

Shaz said...

Love the embossing...Great card!

Danni said...

This is such a great card! I just love it!

Karen Giron said...

These colors are gorgeous! Love the little trees and all the paper piercing!

Lori Turner said...

I totally love the colors in this card too - great challenge to do...awesome creation my friend!

Leah said...

Very beautiful!

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! You did an awesome job with the sketch and the colors--way to go!