Wow - 100 sketches already? Time sure flies... Taylor has given us 100 amazing sketches and for a short time, you can download a file with every single one of them to keep forevah!!! If you go to her blog, you will find a button on the right sidebar just under her "About Me" section.
Here's the 100th sketch:
I combined it with this week's Color Throwdown's challenge:
And created these two cards celebrating Taylor's 100 sketches:
Not much time to post details right now - gotta get supper going before I leave for the gym tonight. I will come back and edit when I have a bit more time.
Thanks for clicking in - Congrats again, Taylor!!!













8 comments:
Hi Melissa! Your cards are lovely and I love how you used the CTD colors from this week. Just beautiful.
Really pretty! Great take on Taylor's sketch! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!
Awesome cards girlie!
Hope you have a good sleep after that workout we had...night!!
This is simply gorgeous, such great use of colour and the sketch, well done!
very pretty! love all the textures!
CONGRATS ON CTD FEATURED STAMPER! WOOHOO!
Congrats on the CTD Feature Stamper...very cool, nice card too...
Cute card !!!!
Post a Comment