Monday, November 15, 2010

A Sketch Challenge at PPC!!!


A {what}?  A sketch challenge at Picture Perfect Creations?  I know that Megan has always given us a color combo but beginning this month, every third Monday will be a "surprise" challenge... you never know what will pop up.  :)  And this month, it's a sketch - a lovely one too:


This week's Color Throwdown is absolutely GORGEOUS so I couldn't think of a better combo to put together with Megan's sketch:



Stamps: Many Merry Messages (SU!) Ink: Cherry Cobbler  Paper: SU! DSP, Kraft, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler  Accessories: Snowflakes embossing folder, Beaded Ovals Nesties, Ovals Nesties, adhesive pearls, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, button, twine, sewing machine


Thanks for stopping by this Monday - make sure to stop and see what the rest of the PPC girls did with Megan's sketch.  The weather this week is supposed to be yucky around here so I may be spending a fair bit of time inside... darn.  *wink*  See you later!


signature

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the focus on the wonderful sentiment.

Leanne said...

Hey this is awesome, I was at PPC and the card there is from last week..oops huh! But this is wonderful, love it...WTG!

Anonymous said...

STUNNING!! I love it! xx

Broni said...

This is gorgeous! I especially love the pearls! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!

Marisa said...

Simply fabulous, Melissa!

Nichole Loe said...

What a gorgeous card!! I really love all the stitching!

Suzie McFloozy said...

OMG what a stunner !
beautiful texture and great papers choices and I am loving that sentiment with the pearls x
((hugs)) Suzie xx