Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Colour Q Meets Mercy's Tuesday Sketch


Hey everyone!  Welcome to another Tuesday - it's a lovely, sunny, fall-ish day today here in Central Alberta and I'm SO looking forward to the weekend.  First things first...I have to say THANK YOU to all the ladies over at the Colour Q for choosing me as a Colour Q Courtier for this card.  I am so excited that you loved it as much as I did!

I'm not sure how Arielle finds such great inspiration pictures but I am totally LOVING this week's Colour Q combo (even if that Cajun Craze is in there AGAIN...do you really love it *that* much, Arielle?  ;)


And Mercy's Tuesday Sketch looked like an good-and-easy one to incorporate all of those colors:




Stamps: Utopia Collection (Kaisercraft), Psalm 121 Plain Jane (Verve)  Ink: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke  Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze  Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Always Artichoke seam binding, button, twine, paper piercer, corner rounder, Copics (G99, E08, E29, E79, YR23, YR31), Labels Five, sponge dauber

Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow for a new Color Dare! 


signature

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your card is beautiful, Melissa. Isn't this time of year just wonderful? Thanks for playing the ColourQ Challenge again the week!

Keva said...

Woweee!! This is gorgeous. I love that design at the bottom. So lovely!!

Marisa said...

Totally fabulous, Melissa!! Love the image in the corner adn how you sponged the sentiment panel and rounded the corners. Great card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty, wonderful way to showcase a sentiment too.

kasia c. said...

I'm speechless! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of it. Thanks for playing along with colourQ this week! :)

Christina said...

This is truly beautiful, Melissa! I love the way you've colored the image and sponged around your sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at ColourQ!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Melissa, these stamps are gorgeous, as is your card! Thank you so much for playing with the colourQ!