Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Recipe Challenge at Sentimental Sundays!


Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!  This week's challenge is a recipe challenge - use 3 DSPs, 3 buttons and ribbon - and don't forget your sentiment!

I decided to combine Arielle's Colour Q challenge and the Pals Paper Arts sketch for my card this week:


Don't you LOVE this combo?  It's a warm and fuzzy kind of combination, isn't it?



I hope you will take some time this week to play with us - I know that the holiday season can eat into our *free* time, but we'd love it if you could share your creativity with us.

Thanks for stopping in this morning - enjoy the rest of your weekend!

signature

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You combined the colors perfectly with the sketch - love it!

Sylvia said...

Beautifully done card, Melissa! You used the colors well! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Dorcas said...

Terrific card, Melisa!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love this color combination!

Ann Schach said...

Stunning! I love the rich colors. The ribbon treatment is fabulous! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts.

Jess said...

This is fantastic! I love how CAS it is - especially when one looks at the sketch and recipe you followed!

Well done!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Melisa, I love how well you combined all the challenges too!

Tamie said...

It is a really nice card.

Leanne said...

Wow that is one beautiful card, that sketch you used is amazing. I love the colors you picked, and that stamp very cool. All that pok'n...good on you...TFS!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing card!! Totally gorgeous! x

papertrails leaver said...

Stunning card! Love the paper piecing you did to create the quily background. Just perfect! :-) Amy

Christina said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS! I just love the quilted look, and you have done it perfectly. The sponging and paper piercing are beautiful touches. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

WOW Melissa - this is just PERFECT!!! Totally love the piercing, faux quilting and that ribbon treatment!!! Congrats on being this week's colourQueen!!!

Kimberly S said...

What a great card Melissa, love that color combination! :)