Thursday, November 25, 2010

An Inspiration Challenge at the 4 Crafty Chicks


Good Morning everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all my crafty friends south of the border!  Eat a bit of turkey for me, would ya?  :)

Today's challenge over at the 4 Crafty Chicks is brought to us by the fabulous Lori and she has found this AMAZING picture for your inspiration:


I knew I was going to make a Christmas card and use a red, and green and a neutral (pretty predictable, eh?) so I went in search of a sketch and found this one over at Paper Sundaes that would fit the bill:


Thanks for stopping by today - if you have time, please stop and see what the other Chicks did with this inspiration challenge; their links are to the left.

Enjoy your day!

signature

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Nicely done friend, love the inking and embossing, and that Pattern Paper is wonderful. It is beautiful! WTG!

Marisa said...

Totally darling card, Melissa!! Love how you hung the stars.

Gloria Stengel said...

Thud! I love this card! You are not on my "number list" for commenting this week, but I had to come see this card! It's a WOW! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Pattie said...

Gorgeous card! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Karina said...

What a lovely card you made! Love the idea and the great color combination you chose. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundae.
Karina