Hello everyone! Here we are at the beginning of a brand new week - are you ready for it? We've got a short week of school with Remembrance Day on Thursday and then the kids have a PD Day on Friday so no school that day either. Sometimes I wonder when they *do* go to school! LOL Anyhow, I think we're going to make a trip down to visit my mom and dad again - Josh asks daily to go visit Gran & Gramps.
This week's color combination from Megan at Picture Perfect Creations had me confuzzled for a little while before I found a sketch to go with it:
While out and about in Blogland, I came across a new-to-me challenge, Create With Connie and Mary, and this week's challenge is a sketch:
I interpreted the sketch very literally this time...didn't have time to overthink this one:
Recipe - Stamps: Flowers in Silhouette (SU!), Celebrating You (Verve) Ink: Bravo Burgundy Paper: Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy, Baja Breeze, Concord Crush, SU! DSP Accessories: Divine Swirls embossing folder, Oval Nesties, paper piercer, adhesive pearls, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your Monday! Make sure to stop and see what the other PPC Creators created with these colors. See you on Wednesday for a new Color Dare.














11 comments:
Awesome job, love the stamps and the colors work perfectly...great card!
Awesome job, love the stamps and the colors work perfectly...great card!
Fabulous Melissa! Love the way you've combined the colours with the sketch. xx
Your embossing and paper piercing is wonderful! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie & Mary!
Classy, this is wonderful.
This is a great card! I think you did a great job of putting these colors together! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. Hope you play along with us again!
Such a stunning color combo! I love all of the pretty layers on your card. :)
Lovely card, so elegant!
How PRETTY!!! What a unique color combo! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
I love unique color combos. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.
What a fun color combo! Great job with the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!
Post a Comment