Sunday, November 14, 2010

Childhood Memories at Sentimental Sundays


Welcome back for another Sentimental Sundays Challenge.  This week's challenge theme is "Childhood" - however you choose to interpret that theme - and don't forget your sentiment!

I decide to use one of my Pure Innocence girlies and the Little Paper Shop's Color Challenge for my card:


I also used Laura's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You:


Stamp: Start Your Day With Whee (MFT)  Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, SU! DSP  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Old Olive  Accessories: Copics, clear embossing powder, paper piercer, Leafy Tree embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, sponge dauber

Thanks for stopping - enjoy the rest of your day!


signature

10 comments:

Shirl said...

Just so adorable Melissa and that sentiment is fantastic.
Hugs Shirley x x

Dorcas said...

This is soooooo cute, Melissa! I really love it. ONe of my favorites :-)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Melissa!! I love it all but the sentiment is wonderful! I should remeber to do this instead of starting each day with 'groan' when it's a work day!! xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love this image! I'm probably going to have to buy it because it will make the most cheerful cards--like yours! Very very cute!

♥ Lisa M.

HappyCrafter said...

LOVE this card! The embossing, the peircing, the colours, all combined so well. Have a great Sunday!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, sure is cute, wish I was on that swing...nice coloring, and that stamp is one of my favs. Way to Go!!!

Cheryl said...

This is just adorable!

Tameko said...

Lovely card. Great combination of challenges!

papertrails leaver said...

such a cute card! Love the embossing you did with inking. The layers are fantastic! ♥ Amy

Jess said...

Such a sweet card Melissa! Love the embossing in the centre panel. Gorgeous colouring as well :)